Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What women really want

When it comes to specifics, what women want is as varied as the number of women you ask that question of. A good summary of the answers you would get; women want that which they do not have.

For me, I want a guy who can bend me over a chair arm and take me so hard it hurts, and then on another day pin me down in a tent on a rainy day and steam up the inside with condensation from our heavy breathing. After a while I get to wanting a guy who is willing to spend money on me getting the things that catch my eye. I am likely to not have any desire for him sexually, assuming he is even up to that. Then I tire of him as he starts to bore me, so then I get to wanting Mr. Ramrod who never spends a dime on me.

I go back and forth, as these two are never the same guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment