Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mama's boy

It is wonderful for a boy to love and appreciate his mother. There are certain ways for him to express his affection that are wholesome and appropriate for his age. This lad has clearly wandered off that map. Unfortunately, the mom has lured some adult man into this triangle, likely to fulfill some needs that sonny is not taking care of, yet.

I've been in a long distance relationship with the mother of a 12 year old. I visit quite often. I find it odd that her son wants to cuddle & sleep in the bed with her early in the morning or late at night. Sometimes she allows it, sometimes she doesn't. Is this a red flag? I never thought of jumping in the bed with my mother at the tender age of 12. This doesn't sit well with me. I've discussed this with her but she gets very defensive. I'd appreciate some feedback. Thanks 

Eewww! Definitely not age appropriate. Map this situation on to a father and daughter and you will see it clearly. Fortunately our man sees that something is not quite right and asks about it being a red flag. It is. So I gave him the nudge he was looking for to leave.

One word. RUN! You will never be able to compete with the boy for her affection and attention. No girl he gets involved with, if he ever does, will be able to compete with mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment