Sunday, November 27, 2011

Delusional man: Wannabe Stalker

The number of people who walk around in a delusional state astounds me. I do not blame them. I have my own delusions, such as  I will find someone to love me some day, and people really care about my problems, and that any of it really matters. There is something about delusions that I dearly hold onto mine, while quickly spotting them in others, such as this man who thinks an online pen pal is a girlfriend.

So I'm in a long distance relationship and I have yet to meet my girlfriend in person. Her birthday is coming up soon and I would like to visit her. But I want it to be a surprise and she is super smart, so in no way do I want to ask her for her address. Is there someone out there that could help me find her address? I already tried a couple of sites and even paid $20 and searched and then it directed me to another page saying I needed to pay another $60. If you could help that would be awesome, thanks!



What is there to say? I start off by knocking him off his delusional roost. He needs to be very clear on that. Then I point out the real terms for what he is doing, and then go on to the practical advice for obtaining in real life what is currently a fantasy.


What you are in is not a relationship. It is a fantasy. Someone you have never met in person is not your girlfriend on this side of the pretend universe. What you are trying to do is called stalking. You say she is super smart. There is a reason she has not given you her address. Stalking her and showing up uninvited will not please her. Now I am going to help you. Save your $60 and get out to meet someone in your town. Go out to a movie, the races, a music event or something fun, get a bite to eat. If you enjoy each other, lather-rinse-repeat. Then you might have a girlfriend.


No comments:

Post a Comment