Monday, March 21, 2011

My BF is cheating

It seems every new generation has to learn the hard way what the previous generation learned. They do not listen to their elders and so they repeat the same mistakes, often to find they have made dreadful errors of judgement. This girl would have done well to ask her elders about the pitfalls of moving in with a boyfriend and working for his parents, especially when things go very wrong with the relationship. Here she laments:



So I found my boyfriends account for a hookup site loged in and a list of conversations about talking dirty with guys what hes into sexually what hes looking for. Really graphic I was surprised how he talked it hurt my eyes and my heart. I confronted him about it. He said he only logs on and does that when hes mad at me... So with further investigating I find out hes actually been there for years, first tells me only looked at photos then showed him his account with all the msg's and still says he only talks to them. What to do? Keep in mind I live in his place we and his parents employ me... Boy when I look at it in writing it sure looks like im about to have a fun ride. 
Advice please! 


I told her straight up what to do, though for her this is easy to say and very difficult to implement.


You really have got yourself into a pickle, girlie. Whatever you found is the tip of the iceberg. If he does his thing while being mad at you, you have to wonder what he considers being mad at you, like you left the soap dish in the wrong place so he has to engage in "only talking" with some online strange. Of course, you know you are not that gullible. You are merely one of his options, and that is all you are. This can not be fixed. 
Then there is the complication you created by living with him and earning your living from his folks. Very bad life plan there. There is a reason for the old saying about not fishing off the company pier. As much as there are some hotties in the work place, it is not worth the trouble you set yourself up for. The usual scene is that you get involved with someone and can not make a clean break as you work with them. You have the worst scene since your livelihood is at stake. Sorry about that, sis. Make your plans to get away from this mess, and don't delay. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment