Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A sad sack loser whines his way out of love

This pathetic sad sack showed up on craigslist with his mournful wails about true love gone bad.
Yeah... You read right. The love of my life is gone... Wish i had better news for you. She was my everything. My world. My oasis in this world filled with uncertainty. And if there was one person i could count on, and be certain that i could depend on to be there for me, it was her. I'm so lost without her. I went from thinking i was just fine with out her, to not knowing how i ever did without. Its a shame why a perfect love goes wrong. I wish i knew why. Wish i had answers. But she didn't leave any answers. Just a mystery. As to why she left. A question that haunts me every day. All i really wanted was for her to be happy. Even if it wasn't with me. But she reassured me that she was happiest with me in her life. That she loved me for me, and wanted to spend the rest of her life with me. Promises so untrue. What am i to do? We had plans to be married, just waiting for the right circumstances. But shes gone now. Never said why. All i can do is guess. Well i guess i can say that i enjoyed the ride while it lasted, if only it never had to end. Guess its true what they say all good things come to an end. But why? Why? Oh why is this happening? Can somebody please tell me?
Can you shoot me now, please? I picture this guy as a large baby headed entity, suckling at the poor woman's tit. You see, as much as we women ditch you because we are opportunistic social climbers, there are also times you drive us away by being so damn pathetic. So I pulled the keyboard closer and gave him the news.

Sorry to see that you would consider someone like that to be the "love of your life". If that is your best, I dread to imagine that others, if any, did not measure up to her low standard. First thing, if she was your everything and your world, then you sound like a parasite. What was it that kept you from developing a life of your own? Why would you not man up even a little bit and develop your own friends, livelihood and activities so that she could be a part of it and not the totality? While the exact tipping point is something I can not know, I do know why it ended. She got tired of you feeding off of her. In the quiet of the night she would recoil in horror at the thought of committing to a life of you siphoning away her physical, emotional and psychic energy, and so she bolted when she had an opportunity to bust a move. It is a good thing too. I get weary just from reading your account of "love gone wrong". If she hadn't left, then she would have been in for a long haul in a codependent relationship. Who needs that? Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment