Thursday, July 21, 2011

PSA I Got Herpes Ladies Beware

We have another case of some sad young thing with a tail of woe. Thinking with her coochie, she did the sheet dance with some guy and now is paying a heavy price.

There is a guy in El Cajon Spreading Herpes to women.I know this becouse he game it to me I more mad at my self becouse I chose to have sex with him without Protection.I realy feel bad for his wif and 5 kids I didn't know he had a wife and 5 kids.The more I found out more about him he gave a girl who goes to my school herpes too.I just think this is wrong i ask him if he had or ever had a STD he siad no.So if he is not going to be honest then I going to warn all the women out there so they don't end up like me.His name is Kyson tall lightskin black guy with blue eyes and for at Staxxs on Deck 535 El Cajon Bvld in El Cajon.So if you know him please warn your friends to stay away from this asshole.



There is a principle in investing of due diligence. What that means is you do your homework and cover your bases so you are not throwing investment money down a hole. Due diligence in this context is to size up a partner for who they are, and not just who they say they are. It also means you get those shields up, as in the latex kind.


Thanks for the warning. You are another casualty of the really crappy institutionalization that passes for an educational system in California. Aside from the fact that it left you sorely lacking in spelling and grammar skills, you also have very little grasp of critical thinking. Simple things like evaluation the truthfulness of a guy's story and using those protective techniques they taught you in sixth grade health class are way above your skill level. Too bad. I feel your pain.

1 comment: